Upgrade of the LABCooL cooling chamber – New and more efficient preparation of your samples for impact tests
The new series of LABCool cooling chambers provides you completely new possibilities for the preparation of your samples!
As part of our development activities, we do not only focus on core products, but also reflect your suggestions and ideas on our accessories, so that we can provide you with support in implementing your ambitious projects.
One of these products, which we are currently working on in detail and has undergone a major upgrade, is the cooling chambers of the LABCool series for the preparation of samples for impact tests.
LABCool now brings you a number of practical applications:
- Temperature range from -80 °C to +20 °C.
- Tank volume up to 8 liters.
- Cool up to 91 samples at once.
- Ensuring temperature homogeneity in the tank.
- New Siemens touch control system.
- Possibility of external software control via PC.
- Setting up multiple user accounts at once.
- Choice of several language versions.
- Demonstrably lower noise.
- Export data using an Internet connection.
- Use of ecological coolant meeting European standards.
- Possibility of retrofitting with an ergonomic stand with a sample container for easy handling and storage of samples.
We have developed the LABCool cooling chamber together with you, which is why it meets even the strictest European directives and standards.
We will install or eliminate the faults of your equipment as part of our comprehensive service.
Would you like to learn more about our cooling chambers? Do not hesitate to contact our business – technical consultants or application technicians, they will be happy to answer all your questions.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!