H.4 – Testing presses up to 10MN
The H.4 series testing presses up to 10MN are designed for mechanical pressure and bending tests of steel plates, concrete blocks, beams and other components. The basic equipment of the machine includes a central silent and economical hydraulic unit of the HAS series.
Main advantages and features:
- High resistance against dusty environments
- Floortop design with hard chrome bars and fixed crossbar guide
- Machine design in accordance with EN 12390-3, EN 12390-4, EN 12504-1
- Powerful HAS and HAS-G compact low-noise hydraulic units with low noise levels <65 dB
- Diagnosis of hydraulic unit HALT 18 SIEMENS in standard
- Integrated new safety interface according to EN ISO 13850
- A display system of the EDCi series with the ability to control the test and print a protocol without a PC.
- Accuracy class 1 according to EN ISO 7500-1, ASTM E4:
- Accuracy class 1 according to EN ISO 7500-1 from 0.3% of load cell nominal range
- Accuracy class 0.5 according to EN ISO 7500-1 from 1% of load cell nominal range
Click here to add your own text