Tel: +420 553 731 956
747 05 Opava
Our 26th birthday, Your special 26 % discount offer…
Configure your own test center for notched toughness tests
Dear customers, business partners and friends of LABORTECH,
We are glad that you have been with us for the whole 26 years, therefore we would like to thank you in this way for your current favor and trust in our machines and equipment. For this reason, as part of our 26th anniversary of the founding of the company, we have decided to provide you with a special discount offer for our accessories for impact hammers of the CHK.2 and CHK.3 series.
If you buy one of our Impact hammers of the CHK.2 to 450J or CHK.3 series up to 750J together with the VRE notching device or the LABCool cooling chamber, we will provide you with a special discount offer of 26% on the OPTOLab 55 II optical sample inspection device.
Are you interested in more information about the special discount offer?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the phone number: +420 553 731 956 – We will be happy to answer your questions.
Would you like to send an informative price offer with a special discount?
Please fill out the short inquiry form and we will send you an informative price.
Inquiry Form – LabTest CHK.2 and CHK.3
- Please choose a model series of Pendulum impact testers: CHK.2 to 450J or CHK.3 to 750J.
- Please choose a type of Pendulum impact tester: standard – J, instrumented J – I or instrumented with adujstable angle J- IA, typové specifikace naleznete v prospektu zařízení a softwaru ImpactTest.
- Which device will you require together with the Pendulum impact tester and the discounted price OPTOLab 55 II Optical device as part of the special discount offer: Notch device VRE or Cooling chamber LABCool. Are you interested in other machine accessories? If so, choose from the list of accessories.
- Are you going to test at random or regularly? If regularly, how many specimens in 24 hours?
- Are you going to use your own concrete fundament or do you want to deliver a foundation made by us?
- Do you require lower energy values? (150, 300J or 450J in case of machine CHK.3 selection)?
- Which testing standards are you going to test with (ISO,ASTM,GOST or other)?
- Which specimens type do you prefer (V,U2,U5)?
- Do you want to perform a tensile impact test?
- Which software language do you prefer (CZ,EN,RU,FR,PL)?
- Do you want a software module IMPACTTest-T – a communication module between the temperature chamber and the CHK.2 450J or CHK.3 750J.
- Do you want machine commissioning? If so, please write the delivery address
Our solution for you:
IMPACT TESTING CENTER – TCR
The LABORTECH Impact Test Center is a comprehensive solution for highly efficient, reliable and fast measurement of notch toughness of materials. The testing center is equipped with an automatic VRE notching device, creating V and U notches according to valid standards and standards, as well as an optical sample sizes inspection device OPTOLAB 55 II and a CHK impact hammer with nominal energy up to 750J.
Our testing center is designed so that even with 100% sample checks, the tests are performed safely as well as with a high degree of efficiency and speed. It takes no more than 40 seconds to complete the test!
- Specimen preparation
- Specimen optical check
- Breaking the specimen
The test center can also be equipped with a fully automated robotic workplace.
Main advantages and features:
- Automatic, precise, fast color and non-contact specimens measuring with optical check device OPTOLab 55 II.
- Protective cover of the VRE notching device with electronic safety protection ensuring absolutely safe operation according to EN ISO 13849-1 / 2.
- Integrated LCD monitor in CHK series impact hammer frame with full PC and IMPACTTest software.
- Automatic detection of used hammer and test blade coupled with quick change.
- Highly efficient, reliable and fast test run with total time consuming up to 40 seconds.
- Possibility to equip impact testing center with fully automated robotic workplace
Click here to add your own text
Login to subscribe LABORTECH newsletter