E.2 – DOUBLE-COLUMN TESTING MACHINES TO 50KN
The electromechanical test machines of the E2 series in a double-column benchtop or floortop versions up to 50kN are suitable for both R & D and regular quality control in laboratories and operations. Due to the great variability of the machines (different heights and widths) and in combination with a wide range of accessories, the machines can be safely and effectively used for testing of materials and products in tensile, pressure, bending, shear and torsion applications, be it plastics, metals, composites, paper, polyurethanes etc.
Key features of E.2 series
- Robust vertical stand design with high rigidity, mechanical resistance and durability with integrated linear guide, ideal for off-axis loading.
- Abnormally high rigidity and mechanical resistance of the machine combined with ergonomics at a high level.
- Quiet and precise AC servo drive with low noise, high resolution with the possibility of control in the power and position loop.
- The E.2 series machines comply with all the above-mentioned EC directives on machinery and equipment and work in accordance with the new safety functions according to EN ISO 13850-SIL 1 / PL.
- Automatic identification of sensors operating in the accuracy class according to EN ISO 7500-1, ASTM E4 with the possibility of linearization.
- The machine is controlled by measuring and control electronics of the EDCi series with a sampling frequency of 2.5 or 10 kHz. Analog signal resolution level ± 250,000 divisions (20 ms).
- Possibility to extend the frame by two or three test rooms.
- High-precision tests with temperature chamber or high-temperature furnace.
Videos of LabTest testing machines E.2 series
Tensile test of textile samples
Testing of nonwovens on E.2 series testing machines in accordance with standard EN ISO 9073-4 – Nonwovens – Test methods – Part 4: Determination of tensile strength by trapezoidal method.
Cardboard box compression test
Compression test of cardboard boxes according to EN ISO 3037 – corrugated board – determination of compressive strength on the edge (method with non-wax edges) and EN ISO 3035 (500353) – corrugated board – determination of resistance to surface collapse.
Tensile test of metal samples
Tensile test of glass fibers
Tensile test in rope grips, determination of tensile strength of synthetic threads in accordance with standard EN ISO 13864 – surfaces for sports grounds.
3-point bending test
Bending test of carbon fiber reinforced plastics according to EN ISO 2562 – aerospace series – unidirectional composites – bending test in the direction of fibers.
Tensile test of the spacer
Bending test of carbon fiber reinforced plastics according to EN 2562 – aerospace series – unidirectional composites – bending test in the direction of fibers