E.1 – ONE-COLUMN TESTING MACHINES UP TO 5KN
The electromechanical testing machines of the E1 Series in one-column benchtop design up to 5kN are designed for safe and efficient testing of materials and whole products in tension, pressure, bending, shearing and torsion. This line is characterized by an open structure and, depending on the type of equipment (except for the temperature chambers and high temperature furnaces), plastic, metal, composite paper, polyurethanes, etc. can be tested on machines.
Key features of E.1 series
- Robust vertical stand design with high rigidity, mechanical resistance and durability with integrated linear guide, ideal for off-axis loading.
- Abnormally high rigidity and mechanical resistance of the machine combined with ergonomics at a high level.
- Quiet and precise AC servo drive with low noise, high resolution with the possibility of control in the power and position loop.
- The E.2 series machines comply with all the above-mentioned EC directives on machinery and equipment and work in accordance with the new safety functions according to EN ISO 13850:2015.
- Automatic identification of sensors operating in the accuracy class according to EN ISO 7500-1, ASTM E4 with the possibility of linearization.
- The machine is controlled by measuring and control electronics of the EDCi series with a sampling frequency of 2.5 or 10 kHz. Analog signal resolution level ± 250,000 divisions (20 ms).
- Complete test evaluation and management is provided by Test&Motion material testing software.
- Possibility to extend with protective covers, safety barriers, etc.
Videos of LabTest testing machines E.1 series
Peeling test of the test specimen at an angle of 90 degrees according to EN 28510-1, ISO 8510-1, EN 1939
Compression test in robotic mode
Compression test of a test sample in a KUKA robotic workplace.
Do you have questions about our products?
Feel free to contact our product experts.
We look forward to your interest.
TESTING ON LABTEST E.1 MACHINES WITH VARIOUS ACCESSORIES
You can test anything with our wide range of accessories…
Tests with extensometers and measuring probes
Tensile test with extensometers in accordance with EN ISO 9513 and EN ISO 527-1 – Plastics – Determination of tensile properties
Test with various test fixtures and grips
Various types of clamping grips and test fixtures for fixing plastics, laminates, rubber, textiles, glass fibers, etc. for tensile, compressive and bending tests according to EN 6892-1, EN ISO 527-1, EN 408 + A1, EN ISO 17706 etc.
Test with special cooling chamber
Special temperature chambers for temperature range – 196 ° C to + 30 ° C for determining the properties of fracture material (YS, UTS, FATT, JIC)
Intuitive software for tensile, compressive and bending tests…
Test & Motion + – BASIC – intelligent, intuitive and powerful software that will help you increase productivity and testing quality in your test rooms and testing laboratories. You can streamline, refine, and accelerate your testing and adapt your testing environment to make it easy for operators to measure the mechanical properties of tensile, flexural, and torsional materials with EN, ISO, DIN, ASTM, and GOST standards.
Interesting customer applications
AUTOMOTIVE industry – testing of window seals
Tensile – compression special testing of glass seals on the LabTest E.1 series testing machine in an industrial environment on Henniges extrusion lines. Side and windshield seals for machines, cars and vehicles are designed for secure and fixed installation of glass. Window seals are designed for vehicles and various types of cabins for single-purpose vehicles or machines.
PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY – Blister testing
Test of gradual tearing of blisters on the LabTest testing machine series E.1 – in accordance with standard EN 28510-1, ISO 8510-1, EN1939. A blister is a disposable package that copies the shape of your product. The plastic blister can serve many purposes. You can use it either in combination with a paper card or as a separate sales package. The third possible use is as a fixing plate in the box.