C. 3 – TESTING MACHINES CREEP WITH A LOW-SPEED AC DRIVE
The electromechanical C.3 testing machines in a vertical floortop design up to 250kN to maintain constant load using a central loading mechanism consisting of a central ball screw and a special storage of a precise cycloidal gearbox with an integrated AC servo drive. These machines are designed to perform long-term CREEP tests, creep determination, relaxation of material stress, etc. This series of machines is characterized by high rigidity of the frame, cohesiveness and mechanical resistance.
Main advantages and features:
- Robust vertical double or four-column frame with high rigidity, cohesiveness, durability, durability and maintenance-free operation.
- These machines are designed to perform long-term low-cycle fatigue tests in I. or III. quadrant up to 2 Hz, determination of crack growth, creep, material stress relaxation, corrosion resistance, etc.
- Machine design in accordance with EN ISO 204, ASTM E 292 and ASTM E139
- Measurement and control electronics of EDCi series with special linear servo-driver.
- Accuracy class 1 according to EN ISO 7500-1 in the range of 0.3 to 100% of nominal load
- Preparation for connection of high temperature furnaces and chambers, including control and other accessories
Click here to add your own text