C. 4 – COMPACT TESTING MACHINES CREEP PUNCH WITH LEVER MECHANISM
The C.4 series Electromechanical testing machines in a vertical stand design up to 1 kN made to maintain constant load using lever mechanisms, load cell, weights and gravity forces. These machines are designed to perform long-term CREEP PUNCH tests according to CEN Workshop Agreement CWA 15627. This series of machines is characterized by a high specialization of tests.
Main advantages and features:
- Robust vertical support frame with high rigidity, coaxiality, durability, operating life and maintenance-free operation.
- Special precision lever mechanism with load cell and almost zero friction, no wear and continuous force application.
- Machine design in accordance with EN ISO 204, ASTM E 292 and ASTM E139 and CWA 15627
- Temperature range 23 to 800 ° C ± 2 ° C, accuracy of track measurement ± 0.001mm, argon flow range 0-30 ml.
- Test time range 5000 hours
- Accuracy class 1 according to EN ISO 7500-1 in the range of 1 to 100% of rated load
- A set of calibrated weights.
- Continuous monitoring and recording of data.
Click here to add your own text